“Build it and they will come?” Where is that in the Bible?
Our priorities are:
- To encourage people to get out and LIVE…. in person! Doing fun stuff! Sharing the gospel, and when necessary, using words–on T-Shirts!
- To provide a nationwide, and eventually worldwide directory of meetings of believers that are open to receiving others and introducing them to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To provide a simple tool to start a conversation. Branded T-shirts that “wake” the reader with a question, invitation, scripture, or challenge. A true invitation into a conversation that could lead someone to make the most important decision of their life.
- To create a platform for discussion, short teachings, devotionals, music, and resources that make the Christian life a joy, and creates a sense of purpose and belonging.
- To eventually organize into local geographical areas, with open-air properties that serve as community centers for education, recreation, service projects, food growth and distribution centers, and even facilities for the homeless to use free of charge. This is an ambitious project, but it’s on the drawing board, because it is a franchisable idea that creates community goodwill, and unifies people for good causes, support and encouragement.
All of this takes time, effort, and resources.
My name is Christian Naef. As founding director, I hope to be able to spend my time building this platform for the “Big C”. My ultimate purpose is to glorify God with the time and resources he gave us with the time we have left on this planet.
Please join us, if you don’t tithe elsewhere, consider belonging here, and helping here, and supporting us both financially and in prayer.